We grew over 200% in Portugal
The 2018 results of our activity in Portugal have been released and congratulations are in order to our Portuguese teams: the company had a turnover of 5.65 million Euros in 2018, which represents a 223% increase from the previous year and 13% over the initial forecast.
This was a year of great accomplishments for ALTER SOLUTIONS in Portugal. Amongst the many goals we’ve reached, we highlight the following:
- Launch of our Nearshore area – which will be a major growth factor for the company in 2019;
- Opening of our Porto offices, which marked or geographical expansion in the country;
- Hiring our 250th employee.
We are not slowing down in 2019. This year we aim to achieve a turnover of 10 million Euros and pass the mark of the 300 employees. Here’s how we plan to reach these goals:
- Our international projects – for which we are expanding our offices in Lisbon, in order to have new, dedicated teams;
- Launch of ALTER Camps, our Academies for IT recent graduates;
- Investment in Training, in order to promote the professional development of our teams.
Do you want to be a part of this challenge? Join us